Reflection and what blog can do.

It’s been a while since I made the last entry to my blog. Blog was my life at some point in the past and I really love writing. Writing brings me to the space of freedom and hope, giving reflections to life and focus me to feel the essence of my being.

Sometime, it’s just a one way to express unexpressed aspect of my inner world, other time it’s just a creative force just flow through me.

When I was in Japan and speaking in Japanese, language was my strength, express subtle feelings and sometime hides true feelings in the words too. In English, I had to learn other way to express myself. I am still learning. After living in English speaking country for nearly half of my life now, I finally started to feel that I can express and communicate in this language in the way that I used to feel in doing the same in my native language.

It’s been the long journey to get to here. I still feel struggle in explaining in English especially when I talk about my passion - Spirituality - . Spiritual world is so vague to start with. I am learning to talk about the space of intangible world through the school of meditation called Clairvision. Instructors are helping me to be the person I wanted to be for entire life. To be a spiritual giant. I want to talk more about spirituality and write about it. Discuss about the unknown world of consciousness with others who are passionate about it like me.

I met so many inspiring individuals through this school. I traveled to school’s retreat centre in USA and learnt more depth about consciousness at large. Spent many weeks in Retreat centre in Australia digging deep into who I am as a simple being.

What I really want in this life?

Why I am here?

Those big questions are my favourite subject and I like to listen to others. People fascinate me. The way everyone is different and have different belief and attitude towards life. I want to know more about this variety of difference and find similarities at the same time.

Now, I can’t stop writing. Words are pouring from me and want to keep flowing out. Creating and crystallising, leaving imprint to the world. My existence is constantly over written by new words, living being in the material world. I sing and talk, write and ponder, discuss and listen. Every letters has its energy, creating, reacting, margining and separating like an alchemy.

What’s more I can do. 

It’s just a beginning.

Popular posts from this blog

Ture self

Worthiness

Train journey