Great day

It was a first day to give massages at the student massage clinic today. 5 of us out of 21 from our massage class had debut at the clinic. We were all nervous indeed.

We had to give 1 hour massage to each 3-4 clients. Check client record, and plan the treatment, give massage, evaluation, and give recommendation like instruct stretch at home etc.

How excited it was to work as a therapist and also work with classmates as a team. We had to take turns to be an assistant called a runner. Runner does not give massages for the hour instead, she had to assist all other students to change linens on massage table, prepare for next clients, filing and doing paper works. I was lucky to have excellent classmates both as therapists and as team mates today. We all cheered each other, helped each other. We all are committed and enthusiastic about giving massage. It was fantastic feeling I had at the end of the clinic.

I am so lucky to have such nice people studying at the same time. I learn a lot from them, not only about massage, but also about life. They give me a lot of wisdom of women, wives and mothers.

It was a great feeling I had, achieved something with great help from my great mates. and,,, good feedback from clients!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ture self

Worthiness

Train journey