Like in Heaven

I always admire them.
Those people who make a lot of effort to achieve their goals.
They have a lot of stories to tell of which I would never heard.

I wonder if I could be like them.
I wonder if I could be determined like they are.


I just appreciate to have the chances to meet them in this world.
Who could have imagined that I would have such a wonderful encounter.
Thinking of the possibility to meet those individuals in this universe would be very very small. From the day that I was born, did anybody know that how I'm going to do?
On the days that made my life turned, twisted, and jumped, would I ever know that there would be a lot more to experience out there?

A wise man said "what if this world is Heaven?"
Many people believe that there are another life, so you hope to do things which you can't do now in the another life. But what if this is Heaven, then we are wasting so many things, the beautiful nature, lots of people's life, all the resources, the natural cycle of miracles to sustain the Earth itself.

I just smiled, I have never thought life in that way.
It didn't matter whether it was true or not, I just liked to hear the new perspective of interesting people.


I'll just do what I can do for now.
If I am in Heaven,,,,,,,,
here we go, there is "Knockin' on Heaven's door" playing from a radio.
I may know whether I am going in or coming out the Heaven's door when I finally knock the one.
Till then, just do appreciate what I have and try to do the best what I can to embrace this Heavenly life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ture self

Worthiness

Train journey