With a little help from my friends

It's always amusing to know how different we are from each other, and at the same time those differences could attract each other or dislike each other. How one person feels, thinks, perceives, cannot be entirely same to others. We are all different, indeed.

I felt so helpless when my friend told me about how she was stressed and struggling to cope her current situation. She is an admirable person, she always lifts my motivation up through my massage course and she is very clever and intelligent, knows a lot of things about what I am interested. She always show cheerful smile and seems to be full of positive energy. But, not this week. I wanted to do something for her but only I could do was to talk and listen. I wanted to save her from the darkness and uncertainty where she was wondering around. There were not so much I could do. I wished if only I could give her some comfort like she always gave me.

It was strange to be happened but many students from my course including me were quite distressed this week. It could be because of the upcoming exam, but every one had different reason either at home or work or any other reason. I would say it's time of the year when the weather becoming cold, makes us feel very vulnerable.

My friend sent me SMS later on said that my support helped her a lot today. I didn't expect her message as I thought I couldn't do anything for her. It was such a little help I could provide for her, just listening to her, tried to imagine what situation she was in or how she felt. I felt much better after she sent me the SMS and realised that she saved me in the end although it seemed I was the one trying to save her.

Kindness is going around and coming back to you if you give to anyone. It may not be the same way you do but it will come back to you. It may seem to be a little thing for you but different people see or feel things differently, and the little thing for you may be a big thing for others. I appreciate so much to people who do a lot to support me by talking, listening, giving positive feedback, showing smile and making me laugh. Every moment you share with me means a lot for me.

And of course thank you for reading my journal!! You must be a very kind and patient person to read till the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ture self

Worthiness

Train journey