Three step forward and Two step back

Life is a funny thing.
If I list every single thing I want to do in my life,
I would be devastated to know it's impossible to fulfill everything.
Knowing that, I was silly, I did, I listed it in my head and devastated. Major storm in my head.
It blinds you from what you have now which constantly giving you safety and place to even think about it.

I don't know why I trapped by such a obvious thing from time to time.
And why I forget that it always comes and goes like a storm and it's not the end of life.
Funny thing the emotion is also, sometime logical thinking doesn't explain everything.

It's a slow progress to become who I want to be.
Keeping peace in mind and do not panic.
It may take three step forward and two step back, sometime three or four step back.
But I should know I will get there where I can look back and laugh about the past.

I just appreciate the every support people provide me and give warmth in my heart.
Tomorrow is another day. Let's step forward!!

Comments

  1. stepping forward , I like the way you see things , every one have so many dreams and goals in life ,but they are not all ment to be done.
    so you just have to follow your heart and do what you have to do and some day you may get that thing,that makes it up to you,somthing you deserve

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ture self

Worthiness

Train journey