Follow your heart

When I have a talk heart to heart, I feel very warm.
I felt like to listen to Cat Stevens tonight to reflect another lovely day.

It is good to have some time to talk with friends endlessly when I know they feel they need to talk. I used to not have enough time to do that. In fact, I was busy to do everyday stuff and think about myself. I am glad that I can be with my friend when they need me.

Things are happening all the time. Happening to others and happening to me. Maybe that's is LIFE as it is, and we need to live in it. I don't know what is the meaning of life. Why we are born and dying. But if I think this way that we come from nothing, then I think we are lucky to have a life. We haven't pay for it, and no obligation to pay back for it. We are given to live in this world, so let's do as many experience as possible. Persuading happiness is good, trying out adventurous life is good too, feeling sad or facing to challenges are very hard but give you a meaningful advice for your life and make your life more colourful.

For me, my life is full of opportunities to touch people's heart. I want to make good use of it as much as possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ture self

Worthiness

Train journey