That's the way it is.

Sometimes, there are things that you can't do anything about it. You can't change things in the way you want to do or you think it supposed to be.

But That's quite NORMAL!! That's how it is. We can't do anything about it.

Once I know it, I less suffer. Though, I still suffer. I wish the feeling of suffering will be gone just like the stream in the river. It disappears as it created.

My friend taught me that try to enjoy the moments rather than thinking "I have to do". That's a good advice. I should try harder to make happiness rather than asking myself why I am suffering.

Problems or difficulties in life make me always think. Think and learn. It's not easy most of the time but I am hoping that the experience I have is something that could help me in a long run.

As long as I have hope, wish and continue to find the right ways to live, I think everything will be alright. Isn't it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ture self

Train journey

Worthiness